So my little cousin is growing up and little dude is interested in music, more specifically Rock and Roll and he wants to listen to some older stuff. Now I've got to do this kid right and make sure he doesn't fall into the evil clutches of listening to Bieber. I've been thinking about 5 or 6 pivotal albums to get him started off on his rock education. I'm going to give you my list and give me some feedback or suggestions that you would have..
1. Led Zeppelin- Led Zeppelin II
2. The Beatles-Revolver (or Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club)
3. Lynyrd Skynard-Street Survivors (he is southern and this is the epitome of southern rock)
4. Pink Floyd-Animals (I don't think he's ready for The Wall yet)
5. Jimi Hendrix Experience-Electric Ladyland)
Let me know what you guys think