Back in the saddle for another year and lets review the winners, the losers, and the rest of us in between.
1. Jade Bio's Defending Champion. Congrats, you take the top spot this week.
2. PLS's Substanstowski's Seven (Always a top contender)
3. Namnezia's Nam's Hams (This years dark horse candidate)
4. SugarScientist's Tumorators (She's baking an up an ass-whupping)
5. Hermie (Strong showing for the rookie)
6. Biochem Belle's K(eq) (Now that's a damn nerdie fantasy football team name)
7. Dr. O's Boys (Starting to walk the tightrope of fantasy football mediocrity)
8. Tideliar's Tidy's Liars
9. GR's Burrested Development (Why the hell did I think Cam Newton could pull it off?)
10. Alyssa's Not Yo Mamma's Picks (Lady you aren't shooting for the stars, rather just the toilet)
11. Odyssey's Sure Losers (Did you let one of the kids pick for you this week?)
12. GertyZ's The Gert (got fucking hurt in your picks this week)
13. Chall's Hopes (got crushed)
14. Arlenna's Lollena forgot to make picks.
So since Arlenna didn't pick, that means Chall is this week's loser. But since its week one we'll go easy on you. You've got to be resilient like the honey badger.